10K House Challenge

• Shoutbox 
    Only logged in users are allowed to enter the chat

• Home Forums Members Contests & Challenges 10K House Challenge

• This topic has 11 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by LadyAngel.
    Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
    • Author
      Princess

I thought it might be fun to see what you can build for 10K, in whichever of the games you choose but without CC.
        The house should have enough to get your Sim started on whatever they want to pursue in life 🙂

Attachments:
        1 user thanked author for this post.
        Princess

It was harder than it sounded! https://simfansuk.com/wp/10k-challenge-house/

LadyAngel
          Keymaster

Very challenging indeed! Will definitely try this!

Please post all support requests in the forums if at all possible

triciamanly

It is really cute!  Love the bench and light post which make me think of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, kind of storybook.  I may try it in Sims2 but am afraid it will be rather dull looking especially with no cc!

LadyAngel
              Keymaster

I have to tell you, this was awful! lol. I tried to make it 2-storey, no way! Then I realised it had to have at least a bookcase in order for a starter Sim to study for a promotion. Anyway, I gave it a go with the Sims 2 and it was very, very hard!

Sims2EP9-2017-03-12-15-06-31-03

Sims2EP9-2017-03-12-15-07-03-66

Sims2EP9-2017-03-12-15-07-21-41

Sims2EP9-2017-03-12-15-07-38-05

Sims2EP9-2017-03-12-15-07-55-38

Attachments:
                Princess

Well done! I bet this was so hard in Sims 2!! Perhaps custom content would make it easier !!

LadyAngel
                  Keymaster

Well, it wouldn’t be much of a ‘challenge’ if it was too easy, would it?  😉

triciamanly

I had a lot of fun doing this.  It took my mind off of the real life headaches I have brought into my life by becoming a realtor!   Here is the link to my effort:

Starter in the Pines

Princess

Well done Tricia! This was well done as I know what a challenge that will have been in Sims 2!

LadyAngel
                        Keymaster

Looks great tric! I tried again with Sims 3, but it was still hard!

10K Mark 2

Princess

Very cute @LadyAngel! I didn’t expect this to be so challenging lol. I hope it hasn’t irritated you all!

LadyAngel
                            Keymaster

“Very cute @ladyangel! I didn’t expect this to be so challenging lol. I hope it hasn’t irritated you all!”
                              I quite enjoyed it actually. It’s interesting to see what can be build for the price using the different games. 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                            • The topic ‘10K House Challenge’ is closed to new replies.