Missing Animefemme's Files

• Shoutbox 
    Only logged in users are allowed to enter the chat

• Home Forums Members Lost ‘n’ Found Missing Animefemme's Files

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
    • Author
      Ginnie
      Participant

I am missing a lot of Animefemme’s files.  If anyone has any of those files from BPS, please let me know.  TY

We'll get along just fine as long as you never get between me and chocolate.

LadyAngel
        Keymaster

Could this be one of them?

https://casasdanaty.blogspot.co.uk/2010/02/annas-shabby-living-by-animefemme69.html

Please post all support requests in the forums if at all possible

Ginnie
          Participant

That looks to be a recolor that I have no information on at all!  Have tried the Wayback to see if I can get it that way, but no luck.  I’ll continue to look in my files to make sure I haven’t lost it somehow.  Thank you!

LadyAngel
            Keymaster

What a shame. I’ve been searching for a while, but can only find links to her stuff on BPS. 🙁

Ginnie
              Participant

I know, which makes things frustrating!  I also think that when BPS changed servers the old items were lost, and never recovered.  Ginnie

LadyAngel
                Keymaster

Somebody somewhere will have some. Surely the owners of BPS would have server backups?

Ginnie
                  Participant

Not to my knowledge.  And I was working with BPS to get all the available files before it closed.  A number of earlier files were lost when it was hacked and never recovered.  Sigh.

LadyAngel
                    Keymaster

Such a shame! And to think, all of the download links are probably still out there, it’s just a matter of tracking them down! I don’t envy you!

Ginnie
                      Participant

Nor do I!  ANd to make things aggravating, at times the download links lead to the wrong file, which I don’t know until I hit thoses files as I’m sorting them out!

LadyAngel
                        Keymaster

Hi, I was just wondering how you were managing with this; are you any further forward?

Ginnie
                          Participant

Nope – I have not found anything.  Sigh.  I hope to finish uploading what I have of hers and more on to other files today.  Just a note – I will be offline for a bit toward the end of the week (as I usually do a few times a year), so if someone does post something to me, I’ll answer when I’m back online.

Huggles

Hi, I was just wondering how you were managing with this; are you any further forward?

LadyAngel
                            Keymaster

No worries, thanks so much for the update 😀

Ginnie
                              Participant

Thanks for asking – gave me the opportunity to let folks know I’ll be offline!

No worries, thanks so much for the update grin

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.