New Sims 2 House Request

• Shoutbox 
    Only logged in users are allowed to enter the chat

• Home Forums Members Requests New Sims 2 House Request

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
    • Author
      CalendarSim279
      Participant

Hi! Can you make me a house called 1334 Beechwood Drive for my Sims 2 game, please? I tried to make it correctly for my custom neighborhood but with either little or no success so far. Remember, the house itself must be base-game compatible.

The interior should look like the picture at the bottom of the message when it’s finished. The picture on the left side is the upstairs bedroom. you can even use custom content for the furniture.

If you can make it for me, that would be terrific. Thanks!

Attachments:
        LadyAngel
        Keymaster

Re: New Sims 2 House Request

Hmm…it may be difficult to make this base-game compatible as you can’t have things on an angle, so the furniture placement would be a problem. I’m not sure if there are other cheats you could use, but you may need to have at last on EP before to make this. 🙁

Please post all support requests in the forums if at all possible

CalendarSim279
          Participant

I found a cheat that can allow that. It’s stored on my Kindle:

boolprop allow45degreeangleofrotaion true

Then, all you have to do is take an object using the hand tool in buy and/or build mode in the game and use the arrow keys < and > (next to the “m” on your keyboard) to place the object anywhere in the house.

Remember, custom content is optional and the house must be base-game compatible.

Hope this helps!

LadyAngel
            Keymaster

Yes, but that cheat doesn’t work on the base game unfortunately. 🙁

Sent from my MotoG using Tapatalk

CalendarSim279
              Participant

Well, as I said, I have the following EPS and SPS:
                EPS
                The Sims 2 Double Deluxe (with Celebration SP and Nightlife EP)
                University
                Open For Business
                Pets
                Seasons
                Bon Voyage
                Free Time
                Apartment Life

SPs
                Glamour LifeIKEA Home StuffTeen StyleH & M Fashion StuffKitchen & Bath Interior DesignFamily FunMansion & GardenSims 2 Store (comes with the collection packs)The only stuff pack I don’t have is the Happy Holiday stuff, so you don’t have to use that for the house. Only the packs I do have should work with the cheat from my last post.

LadyAngel
                Keymaster

Do you have any images of the outside of the house?

CalendarSim279
                  Participant

There’s a page in the Sunshine Factory website that explains the exterior of the house in pictures. Hopefully this will give you an idea of how the exterior should look. It’s all under the pictures section.

https://monkees.coolcherrycream.com/the-pad

All you have to do is scroll down to where it says “Pictures”, and underneath it says “Exterior”. Also, there’s a link saying “outside the pad” you can click on for more reference, if you’d like.

CalendarSim279
                    Participant

I can even add the furniture and the outside tiles myself, if you’d like. I’ve found three pics actually:

0739_micky.jpg

1428_bettina_davy.jpg

1428_pad.jpg
                      (top to bottom:) Garage, front door, Pad exterior

LadyAngel
                      Keymaster

I would really love to have a go at this if I have the time. I loved the Monkees when I was a kid! 😀

I’m not sure when I would be able to get around to this as I’m crazy-busy offline at the moment, but I’ll certainly think about it. University was the first EP for Sims 2, so creating it with that one should mean the angle cheat works. 🙂

LadyAngel
                        Keymaster

Thinking about it, if the Apartment Life EP was used, this could be created in an apartment block to make it more realistic!

CalendarSim279
                          Participant

I have Apartment Life and the University stuff packs. 😉

CalendarSim279
                            Participant

Hi! I’m wondering how the house I requested is coming along. I look forward to downloading the finished product for my Sims 2 game. 😉

LadyAngel
                              Keymaster

Unfortunately I’ve just upgraded my laptop to Windows 10, and am using Sims 2 Ultimate which has all packs installed automatically. I can’t use AnyGame Starter with Sims 2 Ultimate, which would mean it won’t be compatible with your game. :0020:

CalendarSim279
                                Participant

Isn’t there any way to fix the problem so I can add it to my game without the Happy Holiday stuff packs, or should I use Clean Installer to download it?

CalendarSim279
                                  Participant

Because I tried to make it myself with little to no success, as it doesn’t look quite right for me, and my Monkee Sims are desperate for their pad as I am. Is there any way I could download the finished product using the Clean Installer program? I’m more than willing to use it, as I believe that’s what it’s going to take to add it to my neighborhood without fail. I’ll even help you with it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.