Sims 2

• Shoutbox 
    Only logged in users are allowed to enter the chat

• Lighted Reindeer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author
      chilili

I don’t know who created them, I am looking for the light up wire reindeer that I use to have. Has anyone seen them on any sights, If so please send me the web address. I really want them so badly, they lit up the place so well.

I am also looking for the large outside decorated trees, I’ve lost them too.

Please help if you can

chilili

I tried installing the sim2 Holiday Disk and it won’t load for me at all, I even tried putting it on 2 other computers and it won’t work.

If anyone has the lighted reindeer I sure would like to have them, please, I just recently purchased the holiday sims2 and for the third time it won’t install on anyone of my computers. So can someone help me get the Holiday stuff I couldn’t install. Please

chilili

Lighted Reindeer & Holiday Stuff Install

I tried installing the sim2 Holiday Disk and it won’t load for me at all, I even tried putting it on 2 other computers and it won’t work.

If anyone has the lighted reindeer I sure would like to have them, please, I just recently purchased the holiday sims2 and for the third time it won’t install on any of my computers. So can someone help me get the Holiday stuff I couldn’t install. Please, now I have to send the Holiday & Nightlife back that won’t load on any of my computers either.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.