Paint.Net won”t work for me

• Shoutbox 
    Only logged in users are allowed to enter the chat

• Home Forums Admin Announcements Paint.Net won”t work for me

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author
      chilili

This program won’t load on my computer at all. I have a pint program that came with my computer, is it the same program?

Also, LadyAngel, can you give me the page that I can download “Homecrafter on” I would appreciate it, I saw it when I got to sight, then when I signed in, it was gone, couldn’t find it again.

Have a great day, stay safe, and I love the picture of Harry, he is such an adorable baby. Thanks for showing us his picture

LadyAngel
        Keymaster

Hi Chi, just do a search for Homecrafter on the site and it should be the first result that comes up.

Please post all support requests in the forums if at all possible

chilili

Thanks LadyA,

I can’t get my downloads to show up in my game, your chairs, tables, furniture at all. I put them in the downloads folder.

C\users\HP\Documents\EA games\The Sims2/Downloads, I also can’t get my stairs to show, they show as a blank square. I don’t know what else to do.  I’m at a loss now.

Can you help, oh, and I will go to origin and check them out too.

Thanks so much

chi, P.S. I found homecrafter plus, thanks so much, I am now using sims2 body designer, or what ever it is called, I like it.

I know I am being a pain, I think my memory is going, I’m 75 years old and can see my changes, kind of scary.

By the way you have a lovely daughter, and your grand kids are so adorable, do you happen to have a recent picture of them together? I sure would love to see how the little girl has grown.

Thanks again, so very much for your precious time in helping me with problems.

Hugs & Love

chi

LadyAngel
            Keymaster

I’m not sure about the stairs thing, Chi. Have you any downloads or mods to do with stairs? If so, try deleting them to see if that makes a difference.

If your downloads don’t show up, you probably need to enable them from the option when the game first starts up. Enable custom content and then restart the game, that should do it.

Please post all support requests in the forums if at all possible

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.