Scripts & Downloads & In what Folder?

• Shoutbox 
    Only logged in users are allowed to enter the chat

• Home Forums Game Help & Chat Sims 2 Sims 2 General Scripts & Downloads & In what Folder?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author
      chilili

AGAIN;  I’m sorry but I am having a problem again, I read  where it says either Quit or Read View, when I did this said to do this and not do this.

INSTALLATION WARNINGS FOR The Sims(TM) 2 Mansion and Garden Stuff
        —————————————————–
        Please do NOT install The Sims(TM) 2 Mansion and Garden Stuff into the same location where you have already installed The Sims 2.

If you do this, The Sims(TM) 2 Mansion and Garden Stuff’s files will overwrite The Sims 2’s files, and neither game will work properly!
        By default, the installer will automatically install The Sims(TM) 2 Mansion and Garden Stuff into a separate location: if you choose to install The Sims(TM) 2 Mansion and Garden Stuff, please make sure that it is not the same place where The Sims 2 is installed.

So where am I suppose to put the mansion & garden? Do I put it in a different folder or what?  and AGAIN, I need to know where to put my downloads, what folder and where do I put my scripts?  Do I put it in Sims 2 Deluxe, or Mansion & Garden or Pets or Open for Business?  I only need to know the folders and game pack name. Please someone help, I hate to have to take it off and put all of them on again.

LadyAngel
        Keymaster

Chi, can’t you go to origin.com and ask for The Sims 2 Ultimate Edition? Then you don’t have to worry about installing all of the packs separately.

Here is the order that The Sims 2 should be installed in:

The Sims 2™ (or Sims 2 Deluxe, Sims 2 Double Deluxe or Sims 2 Holiday Edition, whichever you have)
          University (or University Life Collection)
          Nightlife (disregard if you have Sims 2 Deluxe or Double Deluxe)
          Christmas Party Pack (US) OR Holiday Party Pack (UK)
          Open for Business or Best of Business Collection
          Family Fun Stuff or Fun with Pets Collection
          Glamour Life Stuff
          Pets (disregard if you have Fun with Pets Collection)
          Happy Holiday Stuff (Disregard if you have Sims 2 Holiday Edition)
          Seasons
          Celebration Stuff (disregard if you have Double Deluxe)
          H&M Fashion Stuff (disregard if you have Best of Business Collection)
          Bon Voyage
          Teen Style Stuff (disregard if you have University Life Collection)
          FreeTime
          Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff (disregard if you have Best of Business Collection)
          IKEA Home Stuff (disregard if you have University Life Collection)
          Apartment Life
          Mansion & Garden Stuff (disregard if you have Fun with Pets Collection)

Please post all support requests in the forums if at all possible

chilili

Downloads & Scripts?

I’m going to origin and check it out, still, what do I do with the downloads, which folder and the scripts, what folder?

So will the Sims2 Ultimate put the downloads & scripts in Sims2 alos, so confused. lol

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.