September 2019 – Autumn/Fall Challenge

• Shoutbox 
    Only logged in users are allowed to enter the chat

• Home Forums Members Contests & Challenges September 2019 – Autumn/Fall Challenge

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • Author
      LadyAngel
      Keymaster

It’s been a while since I started a new challenge. It’s almost autumn/fall, and to say goodbye to summer, I thought this might be appropriate.

This challenge is to create anything related to autumn – lots, objects, walls, floors, anything. Use any packs or cc that you like. :) Content can be created using The Sims 2, 3 or 4.

Required Images For Lots:

Floor plan views of each floor (top views).
        Front and back views from street level.
        Pictures of each room in the house. If you can’t manage to take a screenshot of the bathrooms you can leave them out, but we have some screenshot tutorials that may help.

Required Images For Everything Else:

A good, close up of the texture.
        A good shot of the item being used in an appropriate room or environment.

Note that this is a challenge, it isn’t a competition with prizes, and we won’t be picking an overall winner. Comments regarding each entry are welcome. Wishing you all the best! (P.S. Don’t forget, our members can also post challenges here! Just read our announcement before you post.)

You can of course reply to this post with your creation images, and I’m really looking forward to seeing them!

Please post all support requests in the forums if at all possible

Attachments:
      Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.