• Shoutbox 
    Only logged in users are allowed to enter the chat

Missing Animefemme's Files

Home Forums Members Lost ‘n’ Found Missing Animefemme's Files

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ginnie 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 9 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Ginnie
    Participant

Nor do I!  ANd to make things aggravating, at times the download links lead to the wrong file, which I don’t know until I hit thoses files as I’m sorting them out!

We'll get along just fine as long as you never get between me and chocolate.

LadyAngel
    Keymaster

Hi, I was just wondering how you were managing with this; are you any further forward?

Please post all support requests in the forums if at all possible

Ginnie
    Participant

Nope – I have not found anything.  Sigh.  I hope to finish uploading what I have of hers and more on to other files today.  Just a note – I will be offline for a bit toward the end of the week (as I usually do a few times a year), so if someone does post something to me, I’ll answer when I’m back online.

Huggles

[quote quote=70543]Hi, I was just wondering how you were managing with this; are you any further forward? [/quote]

LadyAngel
    Keymaster

No worries, thanks so much for the update grin

Please post all support requests in the forums if at all possible

Ginnie
    Participant

Thanks for asking – gave me the opportunity to let folks know I’ll be offline!

[quote quote=70545]No worries, thanks so much for the update grin [/quote]

Viewing 5 posts - 9 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share with:

Comments are closed.