My House in real life!

• Shoutbox 
    Only logged in users are allowed to enter the chat

• Home Forums Members Under Construction My House in real life!

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
    • Author
      CheekyBugga

I would like to know if this house is too big for possible upload? I ask this cause as you can see I had to do FloorPlan pic’s in 2 half’s lol.Also I think the Roof is ok?? When finished will have minimal CC I tried to use as much Maxis as possible The house decorating is nearly finished ,just Landscaping to go I can’t do that the same landscaping as in my yard as I live on just over an Acre 🙂 Thank’s 😀

myhousefront.jpg

myhouser.jpg

myhouseso.jpg

flp1.jpg
        fp2ra.jpg

ekrubynaffit

Re: My House in real life!

Dont think its too big at all for an upload Donna, some sim families have 7 kids just like yours 😉 And that is a top notch roof, great slope size, clean lines, very nice. So wheres my room when I come stay??

CheekyBugga

@ekrubynaffit 3867 wrote:

Dont think its too big at all for an upload Donna, some sim families have 7 kids just like yours 😉 And that is a top notch roof, great slope size, clean lines, very nice. So wheres my room when I come stay??

Lol Tiff See the 2nd room on the left side ?? with shelves well that is exactly where I am sitting at the computer typing to you :p and I can move my sewing machine table and a bed fits there 😉 and that’s where you can sleep 😀 I thank you so much all the Roof is ..Thanks to Kaz (Karen Lorraine) She taught me how to do it 😀

LadyAngel
            Keymaster

You really live here? I’m jealous! My little council house would fit into your garage! lol. I think we should all come and stay! 😀

Seriously, it looks lovely, and the roof is very nice, well worth your struggle with roofing. :)And there’s no such thing as ‘too big for upload’ here!

Please post all support requests in the forums if at all possible

CheekyBugga

@LadyAngel 3870 wrote:

You really live here? I’m jealous! My little council house would fit into your garage! lol. I think we should all come and stay! 😀

Seriously, it looks lovely, and the roof is very nice, well worth your struggle with roofing. :)And there’s no such thing as ‘too big for upload’ here!

Yes Angela I do ask my Daughter lol Costs us $500 a week to rent ..We don’t own it I wish we did tho 🙂

CheekyBugga

Awesome Angela Hopefully be up for you tomorrow 😀

karen lorraine

It’s looking good, Donna 🙂 Think I might download just to get a feel for it 🙂

TheDeadSim

Your house does look really nice! And you have done quite a nice job with it. 🙂
                      Just a suggestion for larger floor plans like this, rotate the camera so that the street is on the left or right of the property. That way longer houses will fit better and will flow effectively.

LadyAngel
                      Keymaster

@karen lorraine 3873 wrote:

Me too…then we can all say we’ve been in Donna’s house! 😀

Please post all support requests in the forums if at all possible

CheekyBugga

@karen lorraine 3873 wrote:

Thank’s Kaz…..I really feel all the credit goes to you,if you hadn’t of helped me so much can you imagine what the Roof would look like?? lol I would love you to “live ” in my house I will change a couple of things tho…I will finish the built ins as thats exactly how my house is as the owner didn’t finish them off except where my computer is they are shelves and we do have walk thru wardrobes in our room 🙂 but all the rest have no door’s …or clothes rod at all but wouldn’t look good for people wanting to get it 🙂 Again Kaz I say Ty :rose:

CheekyBugga

@TheDeadSim 3875 wrote:

Your house does look really nice! And you have done quite a nice job with it. 🙂
                            Just a suggestion for larger floor plans like this, rotate the camera so that the street is on the left or right of the property. That way longer houses will fit better and will flow effectively.

Thank’s TDS I will try that I can get all the house in BUT when I hit the tab key it brings it down lower TOO low I will play around more with angles on the next pics 🙂

TheDeadSim

@cheeky 3879 wrote:

Thank’s TDS I will try that I can get all the house in BUT when I hit the tab key it brings it down lower TOO low I will play around more with angles on the next pics 🙂

If you use the minus ‘Q’ key on your keyboard it will lift the camera up vertically and ‘E’ will lower it. This will most likely not capture the entire floor plan but once you have lifted the camera as high as possible, use the ‘-‘ (dash) key on the keyboard to zoom out until the full plan is in view. If all else fails, you might want to consider a camera mod which makes building and screenshots a lot more easier.

karen lorraine

Don’t zoom out with the – key too far cos you get a fish-eye look on the picture and that’s not good.

TheDeadSim

@karen lorraine 3888 wrote:

Don’t zoom out with the – key too far cos you get a fish-eye look on the picture and that’s not good.

That’s why I usually try to lift the camera then zoom out bit by bit if required. That wide angle is good for room shots though. On floor plans the wide angle effect isn’t effective.

CheekyBugga

Thank’s Kaz and TDS I kept trying and couldn’t do it ..makes it easier when you know what ya doing lol will try that today Thank’s very much xo

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.