New to the site

• Shoutbox 
    Only logged in users are allowed to enter the chat

• Home Forums Members Say Hi! New to the site

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
    • Author
      Anonymous

Hi, everyone. I hope I am in the right forum. My name is Judy and I am a new member. I like to build lots and worlds. This site is very strange to me, so it will take a while to find my way around.:)

LadyAngel
        Keymaster

Re: New to the site

Hi Judy, you’re very welcome. Any new site seems strange at first, but if you need any help, just ask.

:welcome:

Please post all support requests in the forums if at all possible

karen lorraine

Hi Judy, good to have you here 🙂

Anonymous

Thanks, everyone.

Anonymous

Thanks so much for the warm welcome.

triciamanly

This is my favorite sim site in the world. Lady Angel is on every question or problem the day it happens and never gets impatient. Welcome Judy! And if you ever want a break from sim building, there’s the arcade!

Anonymous

triciamanly;3073 wrote:
                    This is my favorite sim site in the world. Lady Angel is on every question or problem the day it happens and never gets impatient. Welcome Judy! And if you ever want a break from sim building, there’s the arcade!

Thanks so much, triciamanly. What is an arcade? 😀

karen lorraine

It’s the fun and games tab at the top of the page (it’s just above my name on my webpage). There are some games to play there, totally sims unrelated but fun.

LadyAngel
                      Keymaster

triciamanly;3073 wrote:

Tric, I’ve had a rotten day and then I come home to read this, thank you!

:cathug:

Anonymous

karen lorraine;3076 wrote:
                          It’s the fun and games tab at the top of the page (it’s just above my name on my webpage). There are some games to play there, totally sims unrelated but fun.

Oh, I see. Girl, I am addicted enough to Sims and CAW. Who has time for extra games.:D I do play Freecell when I eat my lunch, but that is my limit on games. There are so many fabulous games out there I would love to play, but have to put limitations on my games, so I can have a little “real life time.” 😉 But thanks, anyway.:cool:

Anonymous

LadyAngel;3077 wrote:
                            Tric, I’ve had a rotten day and then I come home to read this, thank you!

:cathug:

I have not known LadyAngel long, but I agree. She is very sweet and has made me feel so welcome and special to the site. 🙂

LadyAngel
                            Keymaster

That’s so nice, thank you! All my members are special, without them I wouldn’t have a site!

karen lorraine

I know exactly what you mean, Judy, I don’t play the arcade games very much, prefer to chat or to actually play sims, when I have my spare time, but they’re a good distraction for a little while. I have a very busy RL as well. Triciamanly and JamJar have some friendly rivalry going on 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.