Risky Sneak out.

• Shoutbox 
    Only logged in users are allowed to enter the chat

• Home Forums Members Requests Risky Sneak out.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • Author
      marka93
      Participant

Yes I know Inteen has this but I don’t like Inteen.

I would like it to work with Chris Hatch “Alternate Pregnancy Controllers” from BAS so all it needs is for the chance to be there and ” Alternate Pregnancy Controllers” will take over. 10% chance or the new Wild Child mod at Simbology https://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?board=51.0 BAS is adult site so no link for it.
        Darkwolf Jr seems to be missing and we have not heard from him in 4-5 months and his Risky Sneak Out does not work.

A little back story how I run things, most players see age as 1 day = 1 year and for me I do this to.
        Baby = 2daly/2years, toddler = 3days/3years, child = 7days/7years and teen = 15days/15years so that makes it 12 day/years old on last day of child then age up to teen and the first week teens are 13-19 days/years old and the 2nd week of teen hood (I considered them to be YA)is from 20-27 days/years old and it is the second week that I allow teens/YA to woohoo.

So if any one can do this I will say thank you for you help.

From Darkwolf Jr. https://www.modthesims.info/m/203375

Darkwolf Jr. wrote:
        Wild Child mod I am the same Darkwolf Jr but I have not been working on the mod. When my old computer crashed I lost most of the new data as well as my log in data for BAS and MediaFire.

The good news is i did find a later stable copy on a flash drive so it was not a total loss.

I will try to get back to work on it as soon as I can but that could still take some time.

Also if anyone wishes to modify it or add flavor packs etc. they are welcome to do so. If they have any questions they can contact me here.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.