Sims4 game- creating objects

• Shoutbox 
    Only logged in users are allowed to enter the chat

• Home Forums Game Help & Chat Sims 4 Sims 4 General Sims4 game- creating objects

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author
      chilili

Hi, can anyone tell me how you make walls & floors for the sims 4 game. I’m thinking about buying the sims4 but need to know about creating
        Hope there are programs out there to create wall & floors. Would love anyone who has sims4 to tell me.
        Thanks

LadyAngel
        Keymaster

Re: Sims4 game- creating objects

I found this tutorial at MTS which may help. Good luck!
          https://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Tutorial:Sims_4_Creating_walls_Floors

Please post all support requests in the forums if at all possible

triciamanly

I’m hoping to get Sims4 too. I always felt left behind! Are you planning to get it Lady Angel? Thanks for the tutorial.

LadyAngel
            Keymaster

I’m thinking of it, but the reviews haven’t been too good. However, I’d like to try building a house with it to see what it’s like.

karen lorraine

I have just got TS4. I’ve only played the once, and need to have another go, but I do intend to create for it.

LadyAngel
                Keymaster

What do you think of it so far kaz?

karen lorraine

I don’t like the graphics – very much like TS3 but I am determined to get used to it this time and I want to reinstall TS3 as well (I have a new super-duper pc). Now that I’m a moderator I really want to get to grips with them both so that I can be of more use as well, and one of these days TS2 is not going to be playable 🙁

I really only played for a couple of hours and haven’t had time to go back to it again 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.