• Sim Fans UK aims to bring you free downloads, tutorials and game help from the Sims 2, Sims 3 and Sims 4 games. We have free challenges, free uploading, and you can chat with other members in our forums and groups!

• Shoutbox

You must be a registered user to participate in this chat.

Back To School -September 2017 Challenge

Home Forums Members Contests & Challenges Back To School -September 2017 Challenge

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  LadyAngel 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

LadyAngel
    Keymaster

My Achievements

Pattern IconMods IconPets IconSims IconContest IconCareer IconGround Cover IconFlooring IconWall Covering IconNeighbourhood IconRecolour IconObject Mesh IconHotel IconApartment IconDorm IconCommunity Lot IconResidential Lot IconTutorial Icon

Our brand, new challenge for September. It’s a ‘Back To School’ theme, but apart from that, your creation can be anything school related. It could be a lot, clothing, object, walls, floors, anything, as long as it has a school theme.

You can add your pics here, and you can upload your finished creations to our downloads section if you want. :)

Thank you for reading!

Please post all support requests in the forums if at all possible
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

LadyAngel
    Keymaster

My Achievements

Pattern IconMods IconPets IconSims IconContest IconCareer IconGround Cover IconFlooring IconWall Covering IconNeighbourhood IconRecolour IconObject Mesh IconHotel IconApartment IconDorm IconCommunity Lot IconResidential Lot IconTutorial Icon

I decided to make a simple, decorative blackboard for this challenge. You can find it in our Sims 2 ‘Buy Mode’ section.

blackboard

Please post all support requests in the forums if at all possible
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Back To School -September 2017 Challenge’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed