Caroline

• Shoutbox 
    Only logged in users are allowed to enter the chat

• Home Forums Members Your Game Caroline

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author
      LadyAngel
      Keymaster

I so rarely play the game, let alone using a Sim with cc that I just had to show her off. She may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but if I could look like her, I would!

This is the first time in I don’t know how long that I’ve actually played the game. And I’ve never, ever used the Mailroom Technician career so I have no idea what’s in store along the way. :rolleyes:

She already has a love interest, the indomitable Don Lothario, so she soon may be able to leave her cheap starter home into something more suited to her personality.

sims2sp8201305040835513

sims2sp8201305040834597

sims2sp8201305040834372

Please post all support requests in the forums if at all possible

Attachments:
        LadyAngel
        Keymaster

Re: Caroline

I’m such an idiot! I formatted my PC and forgot to back up my Sims game! I’ve lost poor Caroline and all her progress! :0020:

Please post all support requests in the forums if at all possible

karen lorraine

Oh no, I never back up my game, well occasionally, so I bet I would end up doing the same.

CheekyBugga

@LadyAngel 5583 wrote:

I’m such an idiot! I formatted my PC and forgot to back up my Sims game! I’ve lost poor Caroline and all her progress! :0020:

Awww Mrs A I am so sorry 🙁 Well lucky you put her up her so you can atleast look at her as a guide 🙂 And you know make her hair black and she would be another Cher 😀 PLUS!! you could Perm your hair !! You would be amazed at how many years it takes off 😀 and I am NOT saying your old either :p I just know that hair style is a younger style 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.