• Shoutbox

You must be a registered user to participate in this chat.

Nursery Set Request

Home Forums Members Requests Nursery Set Request

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  LadyAngel 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

KiwiKatie000
    Participant

My Achievements

No Achievements Yet!

Hi! i hope I’m putting this in the correct section xD

I would love to request this Nursery set. I think I found it randomly for The Sims 4, but was hoping someone could make something very similar:) Thank you so much!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

LadyAngel
    Keymaster

My Achievements

Pattern IconMods IconPets IconSims IconContest IconCareer IconGround Cover IconFlooring IconWall Covering IconNeighbourhood IconRecolour IconObject Mesh IconHotel IconApartment IconDorm IconCommunity Lot IconResidential Lot IconTutorial Icon

Ooh, that looks lovely, but a bit out of my talent range!

This would be for Sims 2, yes?

Please post all support requests in the forums if at all possible

KiwiKatie000
    Participant

My Achievements

No Achievements Yet!

Hi Lady. Yes for Sims2 :) It is mainly the paintings and decor I would love. So cute! Im not good and recolours or any of that lol. So I would need someone who was. Thanks for Replying to my post!

LadyAngel
    Keymaster

My Achievements

Pattern IconMods IconPets IconSims IconContest IconCareer IconGround Cover IconFlooring IconWall Covering IconNeighbourhood IconRecolour IconObject Mesh IconHotel IconApartment IconDorm IconCommunity Lot IconResidential Lot IconTutorial Icon

It’s actually sinfully simple to make wall coverings and pictures! You can view our easy-to-follow tutorials on both:

https://simfansuk.com/wp/sims-2-creating-floor-wall-and-ground-coverings-with-homecrafter/

https://simfansuk.com/wp/creating-custom-pictures-for-the-sims-2-updated/

Alternatively, if you find any images you would like to be used, you can post links to them and I’ll see what I can do.

Please post all support requests in the forums if at all possible
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed

• Sims Fans UK aims to bring you free downloads, tutorials and game help from the Sims 2, Sims 3 and Sims 4 games.