- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years, 11 months ago by LadyAngel.
September 14, 2009 at 3:57 pm #431LadyAngelKeymaster
While the administrators and moderators of this website will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts and comments made to this website express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.
Please help us out and use it when you come across any post that offends you.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this website have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
The following activities will lead to instant account deletion:
Offensive and/or abusive messages
Harassmentof other members or the site admins
The following activities will lead to a warning – 3 strikes and you’re out:
Posting in non-relevant message boards
Deliberately misleading topic titles
Inappropriate or deliberately commercial signatures
Political or religious topics and replies
Prejudicial topics and replies – e.g. against another race, gender, religion etc.
Posts, images or replies regarding sexuality
We want this website to be comfortable for all, and while we don’t mind debates offering differing opinions, we despise any kind of ‘ism’…e.g. racism, sexism etc. These also include submitting downloads that are religious, political or offensive in nature.
By registering you agree to be bound by these conditions.
- All posts must be written in English
- You must not spam or abuse other members or the site admins
- All posts must be made in the relevant forums and/or categories…we reserve the right to modify, move and/or delete any post, upload or other content without notice.
- You may have one link in your forum signature, but the site must be your own and not an affiliate link. However, if you post for the sole purpose of promoting your signature, we will know and will suspend your account.
- You must agree that any advice, download, cheat or other content you use from this site is done so at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for any detrimental affects resulting from your use of this site. That said, you must also ensure that any cheat, advice, upload etc. that you place onto this site has been checked by yourself and doesn’t contain any inappropriate content, such as adult, abusive, viruses, offensive etc. You may be permanently banned from our site if you abuse it or our members in any way.
- All original content you upload must be of your own creation…you cannot place content from anyone else in the downloads section, even if they have asked you to or given you permission. Please ask interested parties to join if they want to upload their own content.
- You must be over 13 before you can join, post or download from this site. The Sims contains mildly adult content and behaviour that may not be suitable for minors.
- You agree not to hold SFU responsible for any detrimental affects resulting from your use of this site, it’s used entirely at your own risk.
If you need any of these rules clarifying, you can send me a pm. Thanks for reading. 🙂
Please post all support requests in the forums if at all possible
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.