• Shoutbox 
    Only logged in users are allowed to enter the chat

Featured_postSouthern Trails

Post Views: 4,006

FavoriteAdd to favorites      




Condition: Partly Furnished
Bedrooms: 10
Price: §146,213
Lot Size: 5×5


No town is complete without the proverbial mobile home park, but of course I’ve managed for 6 years not to have one. Thanks to sariannae, I now have one and would love for you to have it too!

The park includes 8 double wide homes, some furnished, most unfurnished, with swings and above ground pool for recreation.

The trailers are one and two bedroom, base game, no cc, but hopefully you have Apartment Life and can convert them to apartments or even vacation rentals with Bon Voyage.

Have fun little sims!



Sims 2 base game only required

You must be a logged in member to download this file

Share with:


15 Comments

  1. Oh tric, I LOVE this! I can just imagine the families I would create to live here. 🙂 These would be great as rentals!

    () (0)
  2. this is above and beyond awesome Trish, how do i go about turning it into apartments? i havent figured that out yet

    () (0)
  3. To change to apartments, change the front doors of the trailers for the apartment doors. Open the cheat window by typing ctrl shift c at the same time. Type in changelotzoning apartmentbase. Enter. Then go to neighborhood, saving your game. You should see the little apt. building over the trailers. Lady Angel knows more about this! Did you get it downloaded ok?

    () (0)
  4. Originally Posted by LadyAngel
    Oh tric, I LOVE this! I can just imagine the families I would create to live here. These would be great as rentals!

    Many thanks and I’m so pleased that you like them. I’m so uninspired, but Sariannae gave me just what I needed, an idea!

    () (0)
  5. Well done Tric it looks great, and I LOVE your DIY Spa, think I may have to steal that idea!

    Just a thought would you like me to open this in Apartment life and change the doors then you could ad the file so people can have both options?

    () (0)
  6. Originally Posted by ekrubynaffit
    Well done Tric it looks great, and I LOVE your DIY Spa, think I may have to steal that idea! Just a thought would you like me to open this in Apartment life and change the doors then you could ad the file so people can have both options?

    Well if you do that, I could turn these into holiday/vacation homes…we could have a whole trailer park trash thing going on! lol

    () (0)
  7. Originally Posted by ekrubynaffit
    Well done Tric it looks great, and I LOVE your DIY Spa, think I may have to steal that idea! Just a thought would you like me to open this in Apartment life and change the doors then you could ad the file so people can have both options?

    That would be fabulous dear friend! Is DIY Spa New Zealand for pool, cause I stole that idea from your rooftop pool!

    () (0)
  8. Originally Posted by LadyAngel
    Well if you do that, I could turn these into holiday/vacation homes…we could have a whole trailer park trash thing going on! lol

    That would be great LadyAngel! You always have my permission to do anything with my uploads.

    () (0)
  9. yes i got it downloaded fine but im having alittle trouble with the apartment part

    () (0)
  10. ok i got it, yay, question tho is the pool swimable?

    () (0)

Leave a Reply



Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *